Sunday, February 20, 2011

Love is in the Air, Wedding Bells are ringing everywhere.

Many family & friends are getting married this year, included my sister. Congratulations to all happy couples. Some are planning a proposal ( shh..I cant say who), while some are already getting a new house. :) It's gonna be a busy year for me and I am very glad to be part of it. Now on hand, I've got 3 wedding rooms to design and 2 newlywed's house.

The first room is one of my good friends from high school. She wanted me to paint her "出门" room.
"出门" room (pronounce as Chu Men ) is the bride's room where she will hide, and the groom & best man will have to go through all sort of games prepared by the bridesmaids in order to find her. They will be alot of people taking photos and video, so having the room done is gonna make the pictures really lovely and memorable!

Her request is : "I like butterflies, I like anything you design. Something sweet."

Her room's wall is narrow and tall. So I've decided to sketch her a pair of big butterflies, one flying higher than the other, in fine lines and violet color, surrounded in a garden background. Here's my rough sketch.


5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the completed version of the masterpiece ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Daymen for checking this out. Gonna load the pics once it's done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mine i would like it to be a secret..until after the wedding..then u can show...hehehe....pls design the room...colour up to u lah...but design already gave u some idea...give me the draft soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulating to you, Yen.
    Please share with us your wall after your big day ;p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...