Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dragon Tattoo Design

It might hurts you a little bit on the skin, but it doesn't hurt to try it on the wall. :)
I know some of my guy friends been telling me :" can you design something for us too?something not pink?" So, today I designed this specially for the guys.

I had always nicknamed my mural as walltattoo, but I have not tried to do a real tattoo design until now.It is actually pretty interesting, although compositing the detail is kinda tiring, but I didn't want to use any ready made tattoo designs from the internet in respecting of other people's design and I didn't want it to be compact, it has to give the room a style, so I design what I think would be best for the room, it took me 4 hours, it's all worth it. I think in future, I'll probably do a few more lilke this one, cause I think nothing beats a giant tattoo on the wall.This requires a little bit of airbrushing. Just A LITTLE bit on the dragon's scales.

There's few types of dragon painting style. The Chinese "Gong Bi" type(strong strokes,big popping eyes,usually very fierce looking ) the Japanese Kai Ga type ( cleaner, fine strokes, alot of neat toning ) and also the Harry Potter type and not forgetting the "How to train your dragon" type, which is SO CUTE!!!
The one I tried today is the Japanese type.

If you like this design please let me know, I would be glad to paint it for you.
Email me : walltattoo@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...