Saturday, March 12, 2011

Olive Green Newlywed's Room


I have designed a very simple and huge butterfly mural to go with Olive green base.
This is definitely my best choice of green. As the morning sun hits in, it gives the room a fresh glow.


Green is not a usual color that people would pick for their homes. Majority all-time favorite colors are usually white, light brown, pastel peach and most of the grey tones.  There are some Green-lovers who say : “I love green so much I want my room to be green all over” and end up choosing a shade that doesn’t go with anything else in the room. 

Here are some tips that might help:
If your room’s interior- Bed frame, side table and cupboard are mostly in Dark Brown, you can try these shades of Green. Let’s call them, Earthy.




If your interiors are mostly light Brown or Ochre, then you may try these shades of Olive/ Grass green.Sample as above.
  


If you like to decorate your room with colourful stuff, like bright pink paintings, yellow blankets and small little toy models. It will be pretty interesting to try these type of Lime/ Apple Green shades.



If I were to choose a green shade for a bed room, I would definitely go for Olive green with light color interiors. I want it to remind me of the big nature in a fresh & light way. Not too bright, not too dull. Just nice.

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...