Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A CANDY project!

Brightland Kindergarten


I’m really lucky to have teamed up with Jade, the very young and beautiful owner of Brightland Kindergarten. What brought us together was, we both have one thing in common- we wanted to build (Jade)/design (me) a concept kindergarten! She is a highly qualified teacher and has a very unique way of teaching children, which is- Educated them while they are playing. I love the whole idea a lot and designing a concept for her Kindergarten was a dream comes true. As you have read in my blog earlier, you’ll know that, I never like typical kindergarten appearance and I ALWAYS wanted to design something BIG, SWEET and different!

After our rough discussion and sharing of ideas that day, we were thinking… what will best suit both genders and yet cute? What a kid can never had enough… CANDIES and LOLLIES!
I was very excited and can’t wait to do up the visuals. And what hits me was… The Wall’s Paddle Pop Rainbow Ice cream in my fridge! Immediately I knew what colours I wanted. Soft babyish pastel rainbow colours!


The ice cream that gave me the idea.

Candies IN THE MAKING
I'm using a great Outdoor paint, unlike mural paint that fades off, these guys are gonna lasted atleast 10 years, looking as brilliant.


Mixing my own colour.
SO sweet it's almost looked edible!

Lollie Swirl !

The Outcome


Day time

Night time. Still look really sweet at night.


The Final Overall view ( click to enlarge )


Candy Polka Dots on complete white walls! Doesn't it reminds you of a cake from Baskin Robbins? :)


Close ups views

The sides
Had fun doing these -A storey high Lollies.


3 comments:

  1. I wonder how kids feel when surround by so many candies? Sweet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this somewhere in Setia Alam?? I passed by a corner lot with colourful polka dots on the wall, and I thought I remember seeing something like that from your blog... (which I did!)... beautiful!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes this is at Setia Alam. Thanks Michelle for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...