Monday, April 11, 2011

Corus Hotel, Ampang

My schedule was so packed when I did Corus hotel.When I finished everything only I realized I forgotten to take pictures. These are the only picture I have, which is kinda blur.

Corus hotel gave me a really cozy feeling. The hotel staff are all very well-trained. They had attended to my working needs at top speed.Come to think of it, I think working with Corus hotel has been my most comfortable one.

Besides the pictures you see here, I also did few more walls which is really long and huge.It was a curvy wall. Kinda tricky but it makes the mural appear more graceful.Like gliding along it. I think I'll go back there to take pictures one of these days.

Reflective Motifs. See how the window mirrors it?

The bedroom.

The lif area.
I only have these few pics. Will post up more when I get them.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...